There are some Hardware and Software requirements that You need to have in place in order for Us to meet Our Service obligations.
We will update this list from time to time as certain technologies age and other technologies are released and tested by us.
If You do not have all of these Minimum Standards in place before Your Agreement start date, we will work with you on a plan to bring your Network up to our Minimum Standards.
We understand that this may take some time depending on timing and budgets, so we will do our best to support any items that do not currently meet Our Minimum Standards.
However, if an item requiring support does not meet our Minimum Standards, it will be at our sole discretion whether we charge You for any time incurred for supporting that Item.
- Desktop Operating System: All Supported Windows Desktop releases (as defined in Microsoft’s Product Lifecycle)
- Server Operating System: All Supported Windows Server releases (as defined in Microsoft’s Product Lifecycle)
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Platform: ConnectWise Automate
- Cloud Management Platforms: Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Endpoint Protection Platforms: Microsoft Defender ATP & Kaspersky Cloud Platform
- Desktop/Laptop Equipment: Lenovo, Dell and HPE (must be under vendor’s warranty)
- Server Equipment: Dell and HPE (must be under vendor’s warranty)
- NAS Storage Equipment: Synology, QNAP (must be under vendor’s warranty)
- SAN Storage Equipment: Dell and HPE (must be under vendor’s warranty)
- Networking Equipment: Cisco, Dell, D-Link, Fortinet, Ubiquiti (must be under vendor’s warranty)