There are some Hardware and Software requirements that You need to have in place in order for Us to meet Our Service obligations.
We will update this list from time to time as certain technologies age and other technologies are released and tested by us.
If You do not have all of these Minimum Standards in place before Your Agreement start date, we will work with you on a plan to bring your Network up to our Minimum Standards.
We understand that this may take some time depending on timing and budgets, so we will do our best to support any items that do not currently meet Our Minimum Standards.
However, if an item requiring support does not meet our Minimum Standards, it will be at our sole discretion whether we charge You for any time incurred for supporting that Item.
- Desktop Operating System: All Supported Windows Desktop releases (as defined in Microsoft’s Product Lifecycle)
- Server Operating System: All Supported Windows Server releases (as defined in Microsoft’s Product Lifecycle)
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Platform: NinjaOne RMM solution (licensed by COMPTEC I.T), TeamViewer/AnyDesk (must be licensed on behalf of the client)
- Cloud Management Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Google Workspace
- Endpoint Protection Platforms: Microsoft Defender ATP & Kaspersky Cloud Platform
- Backup and Recovery Software: VEEAM, Microsoft Azure
- Desktop/Laptop Equipment: Dell, HPE and Lenovo (must be under vendor’s warranty)
- Server Equipment: Dell, HPE and Lenovo (must be under vendor’s warranty)
- NAS Storage Equipment: Synology, QNAP (must be under vendor’s warranty)
- SAN Storage Equipment: Dell, HPE and Lenovo (must be under vendor’s warranty)
- Networking Equipment: Cisco, Dell, D-Link, Fortinet, Ubiquiti (must be under vendor’s warranty)